Teaching & Teaching Material
If not otherwise specified, these resources are made available under a Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license (you can freely re-use and modify the material as long as you mention me as the original author and re-share the modified version).
- Topics in Human-Robot Interaction: social signal processing, face detection & recognition, emotion modelling & classification, RGBD vision for HRI.
- Mobile and Humanoid Mobile Robots (slides + source). Topics include Kalman filtering, Monte-Carlo localisation, path planning, Bipedal walking, Robot control.
- Introduction to Actuatores and Sensors (slides + source). Topics include DC motors, stepper motors, Arduino programming with ROS.
- GIT: the basics (slides + source)
- ROS: Introduction and tutorial (slides + source)
- Guest lecture: Introduction to Computer Graphics (slides + source) (in French)
- Introduction to the MORSE Simulator (slides)
- Introduction to ontologies (slides) (in French)